Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017.

before I start- I HOPE YOU ALL HAD THE MOST FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS!!

wow. how is another year already ending? I feel like it was January yesterday....
It's been such an insane year!! Not to sound unbearably cheesy (as usual), but I feel that I have grown so so much this year. I've learned so many things. I've experienced some of the happiest and hardest times in my life. I've become closer to Jesus than ever before, and I've made some memories I'll never ever forget.

I'll stop boring you with my cliché reminiscing, but real quick, thank you sooo much for reading my posts this past year. I know it hasn't been much, but I love the things I have posted here, and to have even one person reading them means the entire world to  me. I promise 2018 will be wayyy better. I'm so excited to keep creating!!

seriously thank you.

I have a feeling 2018 is going to be our best year yet, and I'm so excited to see what it has in store for all of us:)

I love you guys!!
xoxo, em<3 


"Seek His will in all you do and He will show you which path to take" Proverbs 3:5-6

WATCH MY 2017 VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/p1SUYeQ4Ed4

No comments:

Post a Comment